Check Employees Provident Fund Balance
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is a piece of the pay that is deducted every month to advance retirement sparing propensities in the nation. The sum added to the reserve depends on a settled rate and the representatives can procure a specific measure of enthusiasm for their EPF balance. The greatest preferred standpoint of having an EPF account is that both the premium earned and the aggregate sum pulled back at development or past five years are tax-exempt. While prior representatives needed to depend on their organization to furnish them with an announcement of the EPF account, they can now effortlessly check the PF balance on the web.
Here is the manner by which you check your EPF balance
Before checking the Provident Fund Balance, ensure that your Universal Account Number (UAN) is actuated by your worker. The UAN is an exceptional code for every one of the workers selected under the EPF conspire and is steady independent of the adjustment in the organization. Once the UAN is enacted, you can without much of a stretch epfindia.pro check balance through one of the five different ways recorded underneath
1. Utilizing the EPFO entrance
* Go to the EPFO entrance (epfindia.gov.in). Tap on the tab ‘Our Services’ and pick ‘for representatives’ alternative.
* Under the administrations choice, tap on ‘Part Passbook’
* On the login page, enter the UAN number and the secret phrase.
2. By means of an SMS
* To profit from this office, it is fundamental that the UAN is coordinated with the KYC points of interest like the financial balance, Aadhaar card number, and PAN number.
* Once this is done, you can check the PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899. The message should read EPFOHO UAN ENG. The last three characters allude to the favored dialect. The office is accessible in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali.
3. By giving a missed call
* Just like SMS benefit, this additionally requires the UAN to be incorporated with the KYC points of interest.
* Give a missed call to 11-22901406 from your enrolled versatile number to know your PF balance
* No extra expenses are charged for this administration
4. The EPFO application
* The ‘m-sewa application of EPFO’ can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
* Once the application is downloaded, go to ‘Part’ and after that to ‘Parity/Passbook.’ Thereafter, enter your UAN and enlisted portable number.
5. Utilizing the Umang entry or application
* Umang application, propelled by the administration to give access to different taxpayer driven organizations under one rooftop can likewise be utilized to check the PF balance. To enlist with the gateway, you have to finish a one-time enrollment utilizing your versatile number.